Product reviews are a way for you to showcase your cleaning products, software, apps, cleaning equipment, and other cleaning related stuff.
Product Reviews are a new addition to the Ask a House Cleaner Show. In March 2017 Angela started the Ask a House Cleaner show on YouTube. She simultaneously syndicates it as a podcast available on iTunes, Stitcher, Soundcloud, IHeartRadio and Google Play (plus 90 other lesser known podcast apps.) Plus the transcripts from the show are turned into blog/advertorials across six targeted authority cleaning websites.
Ask a House Cleaner in under a year had over a million downloads on YouTube alone, targeted to professional house cleaners and cleaning business owners.
In May of 2018 the daily show was flooded with an avalanche of calls, and emails from Vacation Rental and Airbnb owners who wanted to know more about which products to use when cleaning.
By audience demand, Angela added one product review per week to the daily show and it’s being featured now to a global audience of residential cleaners.
How Do You Get Your Product Reviewed by Angela Brown?
Angela uses SocialBluebook so you can verify all social media outlets. This allows you to see in real time interaction with her social media fans, and the breakdown of audience demographics. If you have a product that you feel would be a good fit with house cleaners, residential cleaning business owners and Airbnb hosts who do their own cleaning, you can request a quote. ProductReview@SavvyCleaner.com
What’s in the Product Reviews?
Each product review is 5-10 minutes and includes a variety of fun things including but not limited to:
- An intro to the product by Angela Brown.
- Fun facts about the product, her use the product, how the product was created etc.
- If it’s a chemical, solution, detergent, powder or paste she will do a run through of the Safety Data Sheet.
- She will show real-life examples of her using the product when possible. They may illustrate how to handle the product properly, how to use it, before and after illustrations of using the product or other illustrations like how efficient it makes cleaning, ease of use etc.
- Each product will be listed with a price range (within $5) and she’ll let the audience know where they can buy it.
- Clips you’ve included. (These may be professionally shot videos you provide or images that show your product line. It can be your product from every angle, your product in variety of colors of your product, variety of situations. Customer testimonials etc.
Here’s One of the Recent Product Review For Bar Keepers Friend
Who Will See The Product Review?
Ask a House Cleaner Product Review by Savvy Cleaner are syndicated across a wide variety of social networks including
YouTube, Itunes, Stitcher, Soundcloud, Google Play, IHeart Radio, Reddit, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter, Blogger, Facebook, Google+, Vkontakte, Linkedin, Mix, email and WordPress.