Angela Brown Bio
Angela Brown owned and operated one of the largest independently owned house cleaning companies in the southeast United States for 25 years.
31 Countries = 162K students
The systems she created produced such amazing results that cleaning companies all over the world hired her to fly in and train their cleaning teams.
With clients in 31 countries and a growing demand for her consulting, in the spring of 2016 she moved her business online and rebranded it as the global cleaning empire we now know as Savvy Cleaner.
Savvy Cleaner Properties by Angela Brown
Savvy Cleaner Training & Certification
Through Savvy Cleaner, Angela runs a high-tech training and certification program for house cleaners, maids and cleaning franchises.
Turnover Cleaning Tips | Airbnb & VRBO
She is the top trainer in the Airbnb and Vacation Rental industry for cleaning and turnover service between guests.
Funny Cleaning Shirts
Funny Cleaning Shirts by Savvy Cleaner is now the world’s largest supplier of funny cleaning shirts, hats, mugs, clocks, and totes and sold on Amazon in 12 different countries.
Her company Savvy Cleaner also owns HouseCleaning360 an online directory connecting house cleaners with homeowners and BnB hosts.
In 2019 Savvy Cleaner partnered with America’s largest employee discount network to offer benefits packages to cleaning companies and their staff.
During the 2020 global pandemic, with stay-at-home mandates, household clutter surfaced in the majority of homes. Angela’s methods and strategies for living with less catapulted her into the limelight yet once again with a new breakout sub-company called Hoarding World.
Start Your Own House Cleaning Company
Angela is the author of the hit book How to Start Your Own House Cleaning Company for those just entering the world of house cleaning.
Ask a House Cleaner
And she is the host of the runaway daily YouTube show and Podcast called Ask a House Cleaner where you get to ask a house cleaning question – and she will help you find an answer.
10 Interesting Facts About Angela Brown
- She is the 4th oldest of 19 kids (all single births, no twins) born to the same mother and same father.
- She was homeschooled grades 1-11.
- She’s run 29 marathons of 26.2 miles each, 33 half marathons at 13.1 miles each and she’s competed in a number of triathlons.
- She’s been in a couple of feature films.
- She has a state-of-the-art recording studio in her home where she records her YouTube shows and podcasts and does a plethora of voice over work.
- Her company Savvy Cleaner created and owns the world’s largest collection of funny cleaning t-shirts and gifts.
- She’s recorded and produced 1,200 episodes of her daily show Ask a House Cleaner.
- She’s the author of the book: How to Start Your Own House Cleaning Company
- She’s been married to the same amazing man for 20 years.
- She’s worn her signature blue shirts for 30 years and when wearing other colors of clothing is completely unrecognizable.